Samstag, 10. Januar 2015

Lingaa Press Meet - Rockline Venkatesh On Distributors' Allegations


From The Lingaa Press Meet :

Rockline Venkatesh: I Request all of you stop this , When I have a Superstar Rajinikanth On Board with me I don't want to create any publicity.

Do you think Rajinikanth's film will be empty on its day of Release (Laughs) ? Fake Everywhere, Prove it to me I will Do what you demand!

Let the distributors prove I swindled profit cheating them. If true, I'll immediately do what they demand.

Lingaa Release Date Was Announced on the day of first day shoot itself. Don't they know before, the date is not good for release. Distributors have intentionally did this to ruin Lingaa.

Singaravelan has a passion for publicity. I request him to stop ruining the image of Superstar Rajinikanth. Peace !

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen